Home Forums Basel support forum my account page

my account page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

hello again
    yesterday i wrote about customize my account page. woocommerce support team answered me finally. and now i know how i can add tag to menu at account page. but i dont know how i can add icon with link to dashboard at account page.can you say me which file include it? when i will add tag track order to menu at account page how i add content for this tag? has track order some shortcode?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I did changes in function.php. It was add track order to side menu in account page and also it was added icon to dashboard at account page. But now i see some mistake:
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘bbloomer_add_track_order_endpoint’ not found or invalid function name in /var/www/vhosts/u0420265.plsk.regruhosting.ru/httpdocs/orangeblack.store/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
    Do you know what i can do?
    And also i cant add some content to this tag. I think i need shortcode of track order.
    I have this code for content:
    // ——————
    // 4. Add content to the new endpoint

function bbloomer_track_order_content() {
    echo ‘<h3>Отслеживание доставки заказа</h3><p>Для отслеживания вашего заказа, пожалуйста, введите номер вашего заказа в поле ниже и нажмите кнопку “Отслеживание”. Вы найдёте его в квитанции, которая была отправлена вам по электронной почте.<i>Please contact your theme/plugin developer for theme/plugin-related support.</i></p>’;
    echo do_shortcode( ‘ /* your shortcode here */ ‘ );
    }

add_action( ‘woocommerce_account_track-order_endpoint’, ‘bbloomer_track_order_content’ );

Is it right or no?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Right, the code seems to be correct. But we don’t know why this error appears. Where do you see it?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I see this on the top of page.
    Can you help me to complete this content part? I dont know how i can put shortcode of track order there.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where we can see this issue on your website?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

hello. thanks i fixed it with plugin. but now i dont know how i can fix scripts of website which push the server. i changed plan and now my hosting so expensive for my small store. can you help me to understand how i can fix it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, which script do you mean? Could you please provide us some more details about the issue you are asking about?

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

i sent it before. ok no problem. now i pay 20 dollar per mont for hosting for store with 90 items. so funny. but i am not professional and i dont know this shit like scripts.
    Other one what i have. Look at pics. Do you have some idea what it can be? Its checkout step.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These errors seem to be not related to our theme. Try to disable all external plugins one by one to see which one causes this problem.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Thanks a lot. Yes its not by your theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)