Home Forums WoodMart support forum My bestsellers and new products are not visible in the mobile view

My bestsellers and new products are not visible in the mobile view

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

soucius
    Participant

Hello, take it easy, my products in the categories of best-selling and newly released products in mobile view are not visible on my website. I would appreciate it if you could help with this. Site domain: tarzıdefne.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

soucius
    Participant

I found the problem. This problem occurs when I update the theme, not in 3rd party plugins. How can I solve it?

Hello,

Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.4.3 RELEASED” and update the required plugin and check the option.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue remains, turn off all of the plugins not related to the theme, refresh your cache, and check if the problem persists.

Moreover, switch to the parent theme, and recheck it. If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

soucius
    Participant

I did what you said and could not get any results. I added the WP admin information to the private information area. I would be very happy if you could help me.

Hello,

You have missed the admin login URL. Can you please share the WP admin login URL of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

soucius
    Participant

Sorry, I mentioned it in the appendix.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)