Home Forums WoodMart support forum my checkout is not working well

my checkout is not working well

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

wizzbuy
    Participant

since a recent update my checkout page no longer works well, when a customer places an order and validates it there is an error message that appears while the validation is going in the background. what to do thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

wizzbuy
    Participant

hello I deactivated the theme and I installed another one and I no longer have the error but as soon as I submit your theme your theme sa gives me the same error. what to do ?

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area. Please confirm the permission to switch to another theme and deactivate plugins for checking. It would take 15-20 minutes maybe less.

Best Regards

wizzbuy
    Participant

good evening to you I deactivate the theme and I activate a second theme the site at the level of the payment page works well. I reactivate your theme and I uninstall the plugins step by step and I find that it is the plugin of multivendor marketplace: WCFM – WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace which causes problem and its to trade are problem since I mid your theme up to date.

what to do ? thanks cordially

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area so that we could check.

Best Regards

wizzbuy
    Participant

hello myself I administer my site it type of access must I provide or what is the procedure for what you expect please explain me better thank you

Hello,

Please provide a login ID and password in the Private content field which is under the message area.

Best Regards

wizzbuy
    Participant

thank you good evening.

wizzbuy
    Participant

good evening I await your return thank you

Hello,

Yes, we shall get back to you soon. We need a bit more time.

Best Regards

Hello,

We need to check deeper. Please provide your FTP access. Please confirm the permission to switch to another theme and deactivate the plugins. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

wizzbuy
    Participant

thanks already done

Hello,

Please update the admin access to the site. We need both admin access and FTP to be valid till we complete it.

Best Regards

wizzbuy
    Participant

okay thank you i just updated.

Hello,

Have you changed anything? Now I am checking the checkout and it works. https://prnt.sc/swc575

We checked a couple of times. It works. Please check.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)