Home Forums WoodMart support forum My Header builder not showing

My Header builder not showing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

humaizali88
    Participant

My Header builder not showing

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

This usually happens when some third party Plugin’s JS conflict with the Theme Header Builder. So, please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the Private Content field along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

humaizali88
    Participant

I use these plugins, which of these do you think ?

Attachments:

humaizali88
    Participant

hello I have found the issue that is the breeze plugin, so tell me what to do

Attachments:

Hello,

As you mentioned that you were able to find out the Plugin causing the issue so it is a third party Plugin conflict and according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues. You will need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better.

Hope you can understand !

Best Regards

humaizali88
    Participant

ok thank you

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My Header builder not showing’ is closed to new replies.