Home Forums WoodMart support forum My Mobile Hamburger menu suddenly stops working.

My Mobile Hamburger menu suddenly stops working.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pasalmachine
    Participant

It shows icon there in all mobiles but after click on that nothing will happen.
    Please suggest me any solution so its working.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved.

Otherwise, keep the 3rd party plugin deactivated and send me the WP admin login details so I will check and solve the header issue.

Best Regards.

pasalmachine
    Participant

Ok thanks. i will check it by deactivating plugins first if not working i will give you the login credebtails.

Hello,

OK sure, I will wait for your next reply.

Best Regards.

pasalmachine
    Participant

Hii actually my menu is get open now but don’t show category menu there i have select show category menu also then also it shows same error. i have attached the screen shot below plz check and revert what i have to do now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pasalmachine
    Participant

My issue get resolved. it happens because of cache issue
    thank you so much for your support.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘My Mobile Hamburger menu suddenly stops working.’ is closed to new replies.