Home Forums WoodMart support forum My new product creation interface does not have anything to customize

My new product creation interface does not have anything to customize

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

caominhtuan175
    Participant

Why doesn’t the interface in my product posting section have any Product Data customization?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

caominhtuan175
    Participant

I couldn’t add any attributes to the product because the product data item was empty and I couldn’t have any options to work with. So sad

caominhtuan175
    Participant

Sorry I put missing information

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

caominhtuan175
    Participant

I do not understand what you mean

caominhtuan175
    Participant

Please help me, this is a very difficult error and I cannot resolve it. If it is not possible to add a product attribute, it is meaningless

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This interface is a part of the WooCommerce plugin, not our theme. Please, check how it works some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not

caominhtuan175
    Participant

So that means I have to go back to using the default theme???

oldschool696
    Participant

Yes. Try the default theme. This show you where the problem is.
    If you change store theme for default and can’t add atributes for product again, problem is in Woocommerce.

Best Regards

caominhtuan175
    Participant

I spent a lot of effort to configure woodmart, now re-installing another theme takes me all the effort. So if the error is in woocommerce, what should I do?

oldschool696
    Participant

You must know that im newbe.
    What i make in this situation ?
    Make backup server files.
    Change to default themes. Check the problem. Come back to woodmart themes. I think nothing change in your settings. But if some change you have backup .
    I think like that, but you remember im newbe.

What in case this problem is form Woocommerce? I dont know . If u have backup you can do something.
    The Admin must have Sunday too. 😉

caominhtuan175
    Participant

I switched to coccoc browser instead of chrome and it was OK. I looked online, it seems like it is a problem in JavaScript Errors, Ok the problem has been solved. But I want to solve it on Chrome browser. do you know how?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You just need to switch to some other theme temporarily to verify if it is our theme’s issue or not.

caominhtuan175
    Participant

I switched to coccoc browser instead of chrome and it was OK. Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, then try to clear your Chrome browser cache and test how it works. Probably you have some js error in cached files.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)