Home Forums WoodMart support forum my quick view is not working

my quick view is not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wormholetattooeu
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got two questions.

1> my quick view is not working.
    2> how can I disable the catalogue? I don’t want it showing under my product, because I have too much catalogue name.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. You need to deactivate all the plugins and find out which is causing conflict by activating the plugins one by one.

If the issue still occurs then provide the login details of the website.

2. Please go to Theme Settings >> Product Archive >> PRODUCTS STYLES >> Disable the Show product category next to the title: https://ibb.co/kX8spcv

Best Regards.

wormholetattooeu
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve tried to deactivate all the plugins, and the result is nothing happened.

I actually have 3 woodmart website, this is my 4 woodmart website that I purchased from you. What I want to explain is now this website is new, so it has only a few plugins, and I’ve checked my other woodmart websites, they are including those plugins, and the important thing is the quick view is working fine on other sites.

maybe the problem is caused by the new version of woodmart? I’ve tried to open my cart and checkout function, everything is restored, but it is still not working.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)