Home Forums WoodMart support forum MY Shop and Product detail page not getting style

MY Shop and Product detail page not getting style

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nasim
    Participant

My Shop and Product detail page is not getting any style. i have disable all the plugin and switch to parents theme but problem still remaining same. please help me i need deliver this projoect urgent. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Have you disabled any styles in Dashboard > WoodMart > CSS Generator? Make sure you have activated all the plugins in the Appearance > Install plugins. If you have checked all and problem remains, please provide your site admin access.

Best Regards

Nasim
    Participant

hi, I have attached the site admin detail below please check. one more problem i tried to show my Product with grid style but it showing in list style(one product below author).

Nasim
    Participant

my website detail

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and reinstall the theme.

Best Regards

Nasim
    Participant

After I reset the WordPress and reinstall the theme it start working fine but after couple of hour later all the font awesome icon,( like cart icon) button colour and footer image goes disappear. Could you please check that. Thanks

Hello,

Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Best Regards

Nasim
    Participant

Do you think something wrong with the theme within two days I have two problem. All are related to the style.

Nasim
    Participant

This theme has bugs very unstable. I want deliver project to my client with this theme. I haven’t use any third party plugin yet but still having problem. It will highly appreciated if I get refund so I can buy another theme and deliver my project quickly. Thanks

Nasim
    Participant

Please kindly ignore the last reply. Thanks

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)