Home Forums WoodMart support forum “my site” doesn’t make any changes after edited header

“my site” doesn’t make any changes after edited header

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ez2021
    Participant

After edited and saved the header, “my site” doesn’t make any changes. but “my store” page updated. thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have further checked this concern and found out that the Plugin “SiteGround Optimizer” was causing the conflict on your Site in this regard.

When we deactivated that, things were working fine by then. So, it is a third party Plugin conflict not a Theme end issue.

And according to the Envato Policy we don’t provide Support for the third party Plugin issues. You will need to contact the respective Plugin Support in this regard. They will guide you better.

Hope you can understand our limitations in this regard !

Best Regards.

ez2021
    Participant

I deactivated “SiteGround Optimizer”, but “my site” didn’t make any changes. “my store” always show changes.
    I contacted SiteGround tech, they did everything they can. They can confirm it’s not coming from the cache, and definitely not from the SG Optimizer.
    Please help!

ez2021
    Participant

I also deactivated almost all plugins including SiteGround Optimizer. It doesn’t work too.

Hello,

Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding regarding the concern. We have now got it.

Actually, the Header on the Homepage of your Site has an Overlap style which is a different Header Layout. So, to make the changes for the Homepage Header Layout, you need to go to Dashboard > WoodMart > Header Builder > there you need to edit the Header Corporate Overlap layout > and make changes in it accordingly the changes will then be reflected in the Homepage Header: https://snipboard.io/wGOTU0.jpg

Hope this helps !

Best Regards

ez2021
    Participant

Sorry made you confused. Thank you for helping!
    Could you also provide information about “default header layout”, “header base overlap light/dark”, and mobile settings? I don’t understand all those. thanks.

Hello,

We are glad that we could be of some help !

To know more about the Header Builder, please check out the following Theme Documentation guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/header-builder/?theme=woodmart

Feel free to contact us, if you need any further assistance. We are always there for your help.

Best Regards.

ez2021
    Participant

Would you please send a link to “start a new topic”? I can no longer find the page.

Hello,

To start a new Topic on the WoodMart Support Forum, please use the following URL:
    https://xtemos.com/forums/forum/woodmart-premium-template/#new-post

Feel free to contact us, if you need any further assistance. We are always there for your help.

Best Regards.

ez2021
    Participant

thanks a lot!!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘“my site” doesn’t make any changes after edited header’ is closed to new replies.