Home Forums WoodMart support forum my site in breakdown

my site in breakdown

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

Please help to check the issue again. Thank you!
    the issue comes again that front pages can’t be loaded propertly suddenly,the error shows as following:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method WP_Textdomain_Registry::reset() in /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php:139 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php(119): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->resetTranslationAvailabilityInformation() #1 /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php(73): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->changeMoObjects(‘ar’) #2 /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php(48): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->switchToLocale(‘ar’) #3 /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WPML\ST\MO\Hooks\LanguageSwitch->languageHasSwitched(‘ar’) #4 /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters( in /home/customer/www/cycle.pro/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/MO/Hooks/LanguageSwitch.php on line 139

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see from the error, it comes from WPML PHP files, not from the theme. You need to contact plugin developers for help on this matter.

Kind Regards

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hi,

got it, thanks!

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘my site in breakdown’ is closed to new replies.