Home Forums Basel support forum My themes Crashed After few Hours

My themes Crashed After few Hours

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

adeelvirk
    Participant

I have uploaded your new theme and installing all recommended plugins themes working fine but after few hours theme css and js missing please tell me why css and js missing after few hours. please guide me properly now what i do.

am using wordpress 4.6 and your theme version 2.3

you can see here http://www.kerrybog.com your theme is crashed

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We can’t say why these files are missing. They can’t be removed from our theme without somebody’s hands. Probably you have removed them and now theme doesn’t work. All you need to do is to reupload them again and replace all the existing files.

We also see that even some WordPress CORE files and plugins scripts are removed, so it is not just our theme issue. http://kerrybog.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/lib/bower/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css?ver=4.12.1

Regards

adeelvirk
    Participant

i have uploaded these files many time, but every time my theme crashed and i’m the only one who have access to the admin-panel. i have changed the password too but the problem is same. i have re installed the latest version of theme and the recommended plugins but the problem remains the same. why it is so?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is no possibility that this problem is caused by our theme. Basel can’t manage any files and more over can’t remove theme.

It seems that you are not able to upload your files or your server doesn’t work correctly. Please contact your hosting providers and describe your situation. They should help you upload your files to the server.

We don’t see any other reasons for this issue.

Regards

adeelvirk
    Participant

please visit this link http://kerrybog.com/ now i have uploaded my all files with new wordpress. themes working fine now and within 24 hours theme will be crashed
    .My hosting team said its not a hosting issue and you said its a hosting issue.
    Now please tell me what i do

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We said that it is probably a server issue because you wrote that you have reuploaded all files and problem remains. Now you have uploaded files again and they work fine.

We really don’t know why your files are disappearing. But it is not our theme crash. It can’t be caused by our theme. You can try to remove it and see in 24 hours that it is not caused by Basel.

Anyway if you thinj that is our theme problem so we can provide you with a refund and you will try to use another one. It is not a problem.

We really want to help you and if you will have some additional information about this problem and how our theme do this, contact us and we will try resolve it. But currently we can’t say what is it caused by and didn’t face this problem previous it. It may be a virus or somebodies get your FTP credentials and just removing these files etc.

Hope for your understanding.

adeelvirk
    Participant

i am only one who use ftp i have changed my ftp pass also change the wordpress paas

but don’t know how files are missing within 24 hours theme crashed . i can suggest you take my ftp credentials and test by yourself

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, provide your FTP so we could take a look what is wrong with your web-site that removes your files without your permissions.

adeelvirk
    Participant

Kindly wait i will ping you after the hosting team reply . my hosting technical team monitoring the issue if issue is in hosting then he will provide me a new hosting also i have uploaded your theme on blue host server and waiting for the result theme crash or not . i will ping you after see all results

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, write us when you will face the issue again so we will take a look.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)