Home Forums Basel support forum My website hangs aft doin anything with woocomerce

My website hangs aft doin anything with woocomerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Satham
    Participant

Hi Team ,

My website hangs after doing anything with woocommerce (Ex : Product adding ,creating categories ..). and also other activity also inside dashboard its getting hangs for 10 min after 10 min its working again. and its happening whenever I do anything with WooCommerce and anything with dashboard .Please have a look its little urgent

thanks & regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

Satham
    Participant

Hi Team ,

Much appreciated for your prompt reply. Thank you team its works and I have few questions

1.In E-commerce its based on product weight based pricing So how to enable that in product
    Ex : Fixed price – 10 USD for 1KG or Users can choose Number of KGs price update based on that

2. How to enable Product Image Magnifier I tried to change by product image setting its not making any impact

*Credentials already shared

Thanks

Hello,

Woocommerce product is based on a pc by default. If you need to sell by the kilo you will have to find a plugin that implements this.

You can set Zoom in the Theme Settings > Product page https://prnt.sc/qemexe

Best Regards

Satham
    Participant

Hi ,

I set that zoom in option but it didn’t work.

I want to achieve this kind of zoom magnifier on product image : https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/single-product/

Hello,

Please make sure you have uploaded the image big enough. If it does not work even with the big images deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)