Home Forums Basel support forum Narrow Checkout

Narrow Checkout

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mario.eao@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,

First, your theme is wonderful. Just wondering how can I make narrower fields in checkout like image attached in order to save some space, I would like not have fields in full width.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see, you are using some extra plugin that customizes the checkout page and changes this style. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation since it is not a part of our theme.

Regards

mario.eao@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have just disabled Woo Commerce Multi step Checkout plugin. Now, that is disabled, could please help me to set Checkout fields in a similar way to image provided?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce {
    	padding: 0 100px;
    }

mario.eao@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi Artem,

It helped me to give better look however, I would like to have some fields in same row like Name and Last Name, is there a way to achieve this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But they are already in the same row on the checkout page https://gyazo.com/86bbac74ec6c1a261544ef6aa1e57e6e

Regards

mario.eao@gmail.com
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for your reply. I mean in mobile they are not in same row. is there any way I can do it in order to save some space. I attach image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We don’t recommend you to do so because there will not be enough space to place it in one row on smaller devices.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)