Home Forums WoodMart support forum Navigation broken, after update 6.03 / IOS & OSX

Navigation broken, after update 6.03 / IOS & OSX

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

snygo
    Participant

Hello,

I have made an update to 6.03 today. Now my main navigation and the menu above is broken. Strangely not in every browser and on every system.

I have noticed it on Chrome and Firefox on IOS and OSX.
    Do you guys have a solution to my problem? I am very desperate.

On the screenshot left is wrong and right is the correct page.
    Can it be that styles are not updated?

Thanks
    Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

snygo
    Participant

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, switch to the parent theme temporarily.

Thank you in advance

snygo
    Participant

Thank you very much! I have found the problem.
    It is because of the child template. Probably because so much names / values were changed by you guys.
    What is the best way to adjust them? Each by hand or is there a tool from you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but it is out of our theme support scope. You need to revise your code in the child theme and make sure that it is compatible with our 6.0 version.

snygo
    Participant

But everything worked and many functions in the Child were created with your help here in the support. I have no approach what I can do. Please help me somehow.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create topics on the forum with all the requirements you had before. We will provide you new codes for each task if we provided you with this earlier.
    But we can’t review everything in your child theme since you could make some customizations by yourself and fixing them is out of our theme support scope.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)