Home Forums WoodMart support forum Navigation changes when in /shop

Navigation changes when in /shop

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

anna-0978
    Participant

The navigation is typically black on my page, except for the shop page, there it is white. Probably just a simple setting somewhere I just don’t know where.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are using the custom header on your site and using the Header Overlap for the shop page and using other header for products. Please check the separate header and customize it.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/options-for-pages/

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

anna-0978
    Participant

Ok thanks but what do I need to customize if it is just the one header I want to use?
    There is a “Header Base Overlap Light” which I can make overlap or not. Is it that one?
    Or do I need to change anything in the “Single Product Header”?

Hello,

Which header you want to use is the shop page header or single product page header? If you want to make the header looks like single product page you need edit the shop page header and in the header settings disable the option Header overlap:
    https://ibb.co/PwhbNpF

If you want to make the header looks like shop page you need to edit the single product page header and in the header settings enable he the option header overlap:

Best Regards.

anna-0978
    Participant

I don’t want to have the single product page header but the general one on all sites.
    If I got you right then I just need to have the “single product header” with all the settings of the “main header”, right?
    Is there a way instead of replacing each single item in the “single product header” to duplicate the main header and use it as the single product header? Otherwise I just need to set it up one by one as the “main header”.

Thanks

Hello,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Single Product > Custom single product header > Select the option “None”’.
    https://ibb.co/sWY8SKh

You can Set your default header for all pages from the list of all headers created with our Header builder from Theme Settings > General > Layout.

Best Regards.

anna-0978
    Participant

Perfect, thank you so much. That solved it!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Navigation changes when in /shop’ is closed to new replies.