Options for pages
Another powerful tool to customize your website is options for pages. You can configure your layout, header, page title and others for any particular page.
All the settings are divided into the following blocks:
- Mobile version HTML block (experimental) – option to create a simplified page template in HTML block and then choose and set from the drop-down with the HTML blocks, created by means of the builder used in the site shown on mobile-only.
- The custom header for this page – If you are using our header builder for your header configuration you can select a different layout from the list for this particular page.
- Open categories menu – Always shows categories navigation on this page.
Page title options:
- Disable Page title – You can hide the page heading for this page.
- Image for a page title – Upload and set an image on the title background.
- Page title background color – Set the color for the title background.
- Text color for the title – Inherit, Light, Dark.
- Page title size – Default, Small, Large.
- Sidebar position – Inherit, Without, Left, Right.
- Sidebar size – Inherit, Small, Medium, Large.
- Custom sidebar for this page – choose the sidebar for the page.
- Disable footer – You can disable the footer for this page.
- Disable pre-footer – You can disable pre-footer for this page.
- Disable copyrights – You can disable copyrights for this page.
- Check our theme updates, we will add more and more options for pages.