Home Forums WoodMart support forum Navigation Drawer is not closing in mobile and wishlist widget issue

Navigation Drawer is not closing in mobile and wishlist widget issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Fakhar Jamil
    Participant

Navigation Drawer is not closing in mobile and wishlist widget in header is not redirecting user to the wishlist page it redirect to the same page. Kindly guide me to resolve these issue so we can make our website live asap.

Hello,

Sorry I couldn’t understand what you actually wanted to say. Could you please elaborate the issue you are facing with some relevant screenshots and URL of the website to better understand it and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Fakhar Jamil
    Participant

When I click on the wishlist icon in the header it not redirecting me to the checkout page, that is the first issue and second issue is in mobile when I click opens the header menu which opens in a side navigation drawer it sticks on the screen and it is not closing so I can’t see the page behind menu when it opens.

Visit the website https://beautflo.com/home/ and click on wishlist icon on header menu you’ll understand the issue. Also open website in mobile and then opens menu from header you’ll understand the second issue

Hello,

I have visited your website.

1) Please create a page and add the code “[woodmart_wishlist]” inside it and publish it. Then set it as a wishlist page from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Wishlist.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/vXsNRWb

Then clear cache and check back.

2) And for the mobile menu sidebar issue please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme then clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Fakhar Jamil
    Participant

Hello, thanks for helping me. Wishlist issue is fixed. And I am using other plugins for customizing functionalities in my website if I deactivate it I am unable to use the functionalities that I am getting by these plugins so kindly suggest me a different solution so I can resolve this asap.

Hello,

We are glad that one of your issues has been resolved.

And Sorry but we provide support services within our theme and will troubleshoot only with the theme recommended plugins.

We don’t troubleshoot with third-party plugins. So you have to deactivate all the third-party plugins and provide admin panel login details then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)