Home Forums WoodMart support forum NEED ADVICE!

NEED ADVICE!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

thenightfox91
    Participant

Hello there , i know this question is beyond your support and i need your help or to guide me somehow how to solve it ! I have put now in my website product with the same SKU ( product id ) as we use in our accounting software in our Retail shops ! The accounting software has a server where we store or data and also in that server we can access it with our software and to see the sales , product, product quantity etc.. The software is using MSQL database and i want to export the Quantity – stock of the current product’s in my website or to synchronize it in Woocomerce stock . This will help me to keep the quantity in control and also to not sell products without stock for customers! Again i’m hopping to get a guide from your side and to help me to solve this problem or probably you have experience in common cases !

Hello,

Unfortunately, we have not faced such a case as this is the more Woocommerce related issue rather than theme related

In any case, you would better study forums and search for a plugin if your server is not custom created you may find a plugin.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)