Home Forums WoodMart support forum need help

need help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Mamu
    Participant

Main Page and other pages

Mamu
    Participant

attachment on this reply

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I saw the screenshot you attached. Unfortunately, your screenshot doesn’t really clarify what you actually require. Please Provide with some visual screenshots to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

You don’t need to create the homepage yourself you need to Go to WoodMart >> Base Import >> Import Base Version then select demo layout.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/4WyyQBn

Then Navigate to WoodMart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Then all the modules in that particular demo will be on your website. Then you can delete the unnecessary ones as you need.

Best Regards.

Mamu
    Participant

private content below

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. The hand drawn layout seems to be of the shop page. You don’t need to do anything just open the shop page and you can customize all the settings for the shop page from Theme Settings >> Shop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/GJsM3xk

You can customize the header section from WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Edit header.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/xJHVjX9

If you want to ask anything else then please provide with some relevant screenshot of the specific area which you want to edit to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Mamu
    Participant

Thanks
    How do I make this shop page default on landing page?
    and
    also How can I remove all the unwanted tabs from woodmart theme, because I only want to display the hand drawn page on main page?
    Can you please guide me on how I can remove these unwanted tabs please.
    Thanks
    arif

Hello,

To Make the hand drawn page to the homepage of the website you need to Go to Settings >> Reading. And you need to make the shop page as the homepage from there.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/vmyZ6yn

You can remove the unnecessary tabs from any page by editing the page and deleting the content as you desire.

Best Regards.

Mamu
    Participant

below

Attachments:

rscooldesire
    Participant

Hi, i have uploaded my logo through header builder, but it not reflecting on my site.

Hello,

@Mamu I saw the screenshot you attached.

Maintenance mode is used to hide the website from the users and only display them one page that we set as maintenance every time they visit the website. It seems that you created a blank page and set it as the maintenance page that’s why it is displayed blank when you try to visit the website.

Please Edit the page you set as the maintenance page and populate it. This will fix the issue.

@rscooldesire Please create a new ticket and explain with the help of some relevant screenshots what problem you are facing to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Mamu
    Participant

thanks

Most Welcome!!!..

Well, @Mamu!.., it’s been great chatting with you! I hope I resolved your issues thoroughly.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘need help’ is closed to new replies.