Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need help the website too slow

Need help the website too slow

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Team,

I did what you recommend ( I used wp rocket), and still the website is too slow, and in mobile version I have another problem, the categories does not show the images, only the name of the product without the image. Please advise.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Currently, we don’t see any problems with your website performance caused by our theme. And it loads fast enough. The problem with images seems to be caused by some 3rd party plugins. Try to disable them all and check how it works.

Kind Regards

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Team,
    I will try to deactivate and check everything and get back to you.But for website slow, you did not tell me how to fix 8000 dom?
    In another note please check the screenshot to advise on products serach.when i write letter C, I am expection products begining with letter C to show up not any product who has C letter in the begining or the middle etc, I only need to find the products with letter C in the begining of the product as an example Carioca.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The number of DOM elements corresponds to the number of elements used on the page in general. Possible problems: huge mega menu, a large number of products or other WPBakery page builder elements.

Mokmo
    Participant

Hello Artem.

Please can you advise how to fix this DOM number ?
    On another note, Kindly check the screenshot, I need to upload in Partners part in the end of home page where is written pierre cardin the logos not the name but i do not want the logo to appear in filter by brand,Filter by brand i only need the name (letters) of all brands but in home page i neeed the logo only for the 6 six brands i added in this section.Can you tell me how to do that.

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, the number of DOM elements corresponds to the number of elements used on the page in general. Possible problems: huge mega menu, a large number of products or other WPBakery page builder elements.

Images for brands should be uploaded via Dashboard -> Products -> Attributes -> configure your brand attribute’s terms.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)