Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need help with size guides position and icon and dashboard icons.

Need help with size guides position and icon and dashboard icons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marcelo-9349
    Participant

Hi!

1) I m tryting to reposition size guide icon in single product page. I´ve found a code that your support provide in another thread.
    From this code, the add action is working fine to insert size guide where i want, but the add_action is not working to hide the actual size guide, so the code is duplicating the size guide in product page. We are using wishlist also btw.

The code :

remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woodmart_sguide_display', 38 );
    add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woodmart_sguide_display', 29 );

( I´ve tried to change the priority, try the 30 to 50 and nothing. But i can check that the 38 is correct.)

2)I´m using a code to switch the sizeguide icon to a png, sometimes working and sometimes the ruler icon back when the page is load. There´s a solution to use this png without this bug? I need a very specif icon there and can´t find in woodmart icons a good icon, so we are trying to use a png or svg.

the code

.wd-sizeguide-icon>a:before {
        content:url('https://novoorganic4.shop/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/comida-quente.svg');
       }

3) Are there any way to change the dashboard icons?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

We would recommend WooCommerce layouts builder https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart

You can create a single product template and place any element elsewhere.

We provided the code before our developer’s integrated such a builder.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

marcelo-9349
    Participant

Thanks for reply.

How about questions 2 and 3?

Hello,

Please upload the PNG into the Media Library and provide the URL we will provide custom CSS to replace the icon.

As for the icons in the Dashboard, they are WordPress icons and no WordPress theme can replace them.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)