Home Forums Basel support forum need help with some changes and my cart page

need help with some changes and my cart page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Shay
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having some problems changing a few areas in the theme.

#1 – I was trying to change the colors of the navigation on the mobile menu. I referenced this post: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/mobile-menu-color/, and I was able to change the main color. However, how do I change the background color for the submenus?

#2 – On the mobile version of the Shop pages on the “Categories” dropdown menu, the background is dark? How can I change that? I don’t want the dark tint on it.

#3 – On my “Contact Us” page, I am using the social buttons widget with button style “colored alternative”. How do I change the background color of the Instagram button? I don’t want the brown color.

#4 – On the registration page, sidebar login, lost password page, and a few other spots, the buttons are black and white instead of the colors I have set in the theme options? How can I change the color of the buttons on these pages?

#5 – On the login sidebar, how do I change the title background color (like where it says “SIGN IN”) It is currently black. I need a different color to match my color theme.

#6 – Change colors of the navigation sidebar menu on My Account page?

#7 – How do I change the background color of the search results on the mobile navigation menu?

#8 – On the check out page where you can click on “terms and conditions” and it shows the full terms and conditions page, it is showing some of the wpbakery code snippets. How can I fix this?

#9 – I was trying to change my cart page. However, I messed it up and it won’t edit anymore. The top header bar text colors are wrong (black) instead of white, and I went to edit page and changed the options but it doesn’t do anything. Also, the “you may be interested in” section is gone. How can I get the “my cart” page back like it was?

#10 – How do I remove the sidebar “related posts” on my cart and check out pages? I went to edit page and put “without” for sidebars but it is still showing up. Also, that is when “my cart” page messed up as well.

I have added my website to the private content section and turned maintenance mode off so you can see what I’m talking about. I appreciate your help! thanks in advance.

Hello,

1. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .mobile-nav .sub-menu-dropdown ul li {
    background-color:red;
    }

2. This code:

@media (max-width: 991px){
    body .color-scheme-light .basel-product-categories {
    }
    }

3. This code:

body .social-icons.icons-design-colored-alt li.social-instagram:hover,
    body .social-icons.icons-design-colored-alt li.social-instagram {
        background-color: red;
    }

Best Regards

4. Please clean the cache and check again.

5. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .cart-widget-side .widget-heading, body .login-form-side .widget-heading {
    }

6. You can change the font by means of Advanced typography option, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

7. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .mobile-nav .autocomplete-suggestions {
    }

8. You need to create this page in WordPress without WP BAkery page builder switch to the Classic mode and insert the text, save.

9. The shopping cart page is the Woocommerce functionality, our support does not cover the customization.

10. You can disable the related products in the Theme Settings > Product page.

Best Regards

Shay
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I still have a few problems.

#4 – I cleared my cache, and the colors still remain the same and don’t match what I have picked in the theme settings.

Also, I changed Shopping Cart to “Shopping Bag” and when you click on the “bag” icon at the top right, the sidebar that opens still says “Shopping Cart” and “VIEW CART” and it still links to “mywebsite.com/cart” instead of “mywebsite.com/bag”. How can I fix this?

Hello,

As for item 4 please provide site admin access.

As for the translations, you need to find all the strings and translate them. The stings related to the Woocommerce should be translated in Loco > Plugins > Wooocmmerce.

Best Regards

Shay
    Participant

Thank you, I was able to change the cart words.

#4 I have added admin access in the private area below. The buttons are black & white on the sidebar login area, registration page, on the frontpage in the blog area where it says “load more” and on the frontpage where it says “JOIN NOW” on the mailing list form.

I have a few more questions (sorry).

– On the mobile view, on the related posts sidebar popup the TITLE background color is black. How can I change the background color?

– I have a few more areas that are not matching my settings. Some of my buttons, like on the “Track Your Order” page, the background color is correct but the text color is wrong, it’s black but should be white. It’s also like this on my full cart page and on the pop-up cart sidebar. How can I fix this?

– On cart in the sidebar pop, when you add a product, it displays the price in green (small letters) next to the quantity. How can I change the color of the price in that area?

Thanks again. I appreciate all of your help 😀

Hello,

Some of the plugins influence the styles of the buttons. If you do not want to deactivate the plugins add this custom CSS:

body  .btn.btn-color-black,
    body .login .button, 
    body .lost_reset_password .button, 
    body .register .button {
        border: 2px solid red;
        color: white;
    }

the related posts sidebar popup the TITLE background color is black please provide the page URL and the screen I cannot find.

Add this code to change the price:

body .widget_shopping_cart .product_list_widget li span.quantity .amount {
        color: red;
    }

As for the Track you order, please provide URL.

Best Regards

Shay
    Participant

Thank you for your response. The registration/login buttons & price color CSS worked.

– the track your order page url is in the private content area

– the related posts is on the mobile version only, it’s the “Off canvas sidebar for mobile” that I’m referring to, when you click it on the mobile browser, the title background is black. here is a screenshot: https://ibb.co/Qb7rw1S

– on the main page of the website if you scroll to the last section called “LATEST NEWS” which is my blog posts section, the “LOAD MORE POSTS” button is still black and white.

– the sidebar shopping cart widget where it says “view my cart” the button color text is still wrong. it’s black, and it should be white. screenshot: https://ibb.co/qy97BYp

– on the cart page, the “update my cart” the text is black and should be white. screenshot: https://ibb.co/D5P8qqb

Hello,

The track order button is pink now: https://prnt.sc/ttw6df

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .basel-close-sidebar-btn {
    }

I see pagination instead of the Load more button https://prnt.sc/ttw8o9

Here is the code:

body .widget_shopping_cart .buttons a {
    }

Best Regards

Shay
    Participant

thanks for your response.

– The track order button’s text is black, it should be white. How do I change this?
    – The “load more button” is now showing. How do I change the colors?
    – Please see private content area for cart page question. thanks.

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .added_to_cart, 
    body .btn, 
    body .button, 
    body button, 
    body input[type=submit] {
    }
    body .blog-footer .basel-blog-load-more{
    	color:white;
    	border-color:#de678c;
    	background-color:#de678c;
    }

The tracking page has the right styles for the button: https://prnt.sc/tuczqr

Best Regards

Shay
    Participant

Thank you, I think everything has been resolved now!!! I appreciate your help and patience!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)