Home Forums Basel support forum Need Product thumbnail in landscape along with L/R navigation buttons.

Need Product thumbnail in landscape along with L/R navigation buttons.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jetiz
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for creating such an awesome theme.
    Since we are into interior products, our products have to be shown in landscape covering everything in thumbnail and big image. Below are the challenges I am facing and need help.

On Product Page

1. I am trying to put the thumbnails in landscape but they are coming in portrait mode only cropping the image. PFA the screenshot.
    2. I need the L/R navigation arrows next to the main image so that the visitors and navigate the main image rather than the thumbnails.

Requesting you to please help.
    Thanks
    Jay P

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Please, provide us your website link so we can see the images problem first.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

jetiz
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that your images have different proportions and that is why look a bit wrong. There are only two ways to solve it: use all images in the same aspect ration or enable hard crop for thumbnails images in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)