Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need some help

Need some help

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

turkayd
    Participant

Hi, I need help with some issues. I hope you can help solve them or inform me about which css selector to work with. Thanks
    1. The category menu overlaps sidebar widgets(ajax filters).
    2. The page title menu dissappears under the category menu, can it be aligned to start after the left menu.(we need the category menu to be always open)
    3. Edit text size and icon size of page title menu and add a transparent color background.
    4. We need to have shop pages for some tags and attributes. How can I add different page titles and images for each tag and attribute.
    5. Align the top mega menu drop down so it doesnt overlap the category menu on left.
    6. List view in shop with smaller image sizes and paddings.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Actually, this menu should be closed by default on other pages than home since it overlaps all the content below the header.

2. You can close it on the shop page and add our mega menu widget to your shop page sidebar in Appearance -> Widgets to achieve the same effect.

3. Here is a code snippet for this

div.category-nav-link .category-icon {
        max-height: 80px;
    }
    div.category-nav-link .category-name {
        font-size: 18px;
    }

div.category-nav-link .category-products-count {
    	font-size:14px;
    }

Where do you want to add the transparent background?

4. Unfortunately, there is no such ability in our theme.

6. Here is a code for this request

div.product-list-item .product-element-top {
        -webkit-box-flex: 0;
        -ms-flex: 0 0 300px;
        flex: 0 0 170px;
    }

Regards

turkayd
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    I’ll try the codes.
    The transparent background should be added to the category menu items below page title. We also need to edit icon and text size of menu items and disable submenu dropdown.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Use this code

.color-scheme-light .woodmart-product-categories .children {
    	display: none!important;
    }

.category-nav-link a {
    	background: rgba(0,0,0,0.4);
    }

Regards

turkayd
    Participant

Ok thanks for the codes they worked fine. Lastly how can I place page title menu icons above the menu text. And I would also like to hear if you have any optimization services and what you take for it, it could be an option once we are finished with the site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a code for this

.category-nav-link a {
          -webkit-box-orient: vertical;
          -webkit-box-direction: normal;
              -ms-flex-direction: column;
                  flex-direction: column;
    }
    .category-nav-link .category-icon {
        margin-right: 0!important;
        margin-bottom: 20px;
    }

As for additional customizations, you can contact us directly via the contact form on our profile page on ThemeForest.

Regards

turkayd
    Participant

Worked fine thanks. I have some more issues that I hope you can assist with.
    The compare icon is not displayed on tablet/mobile, is it something with the plugin.
    Is it possible to have different footers for categories
    Is it possible on category pages to add html block below shopping items instead of above them. And is it possible to use another menu than category menu on page title menu.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your admin access so we can check the compare icon?

Unfortunately, there are no custom footers, HTML areas and custom menu options for categories page in our theme.

turkayd
    Participant

Ok how about the mega menu is it possible to change it to function as accordion menu with inline dropdown as widget in sidebar.
    Also which font is used for the wishlist and compare icons. In css the wishlist is \f109 but the selector is woodmart font. How can I change the icons.
    Thanks again for answering all my questions. Admin access is below.

turkayd
    Participant

And there is also a problem with product pages where the left and right image changer icons are not displayed. Can this function be used for products on shop page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange but we don’t see compare button on the desktop too. Maybe you have disabled it in compare plugin settings.

Sorry, but we can’t change the mega menu to function as accordion menu with inline dropdown as widget in sidebar.

We used our own icon font that has limited number of icons that are used in our theme. If you need, you can change it to any font family you want.

turkayd
    Participant

Ok it was disabled in the plugin but image scroll icons are not visible in product page and can these scroll buttons be used for the product list.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide a screenshot of the icons you are asking for?

turkayd
    Participant

The 2 red rings mark where the right and left arrows shoul be but the arrows are out of margin so only some pixels from the arrows are visible. Again it will be great if this arrows can be used on product hovers in the shop page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix gallery navigation on the product page.

@media (min-width: 1200px) {

.wrapper-boxed .single-product-page .woocommerce-product-gallery .owl-nav>div[class*=prev] {
    		left: 0px;
    	}

.wrapper-boxed .single-product-page .woocommerce-product-gallery .owl-nav>div[class*=next] {
    		right: 0px;
    	}
    }

Regards

turkayd
    Participant

That solved the case thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)