Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need to Resize Only Single Post page

Need to Resize Only Single Post page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin-8347
    Participant

Hi Sir,

I have selected 1600 width for my website which is fine for me. because it looks fine on my screen but there is no padding on the left and right sides on a smaller screen I want to box sized the single post page Please need your assistance.

Thank you.

Kindest Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but can you please elaborate what do you exactly mean by Small Screens? Is it the Mobile view?

Because as far as we are seeing the Mobile view, it’s Layout is adapt to the Screen Size: https://ibb.co/n6FwGsL

Further, this is the Custom CSS for the Single Post page that you can try in order to increase the Paddings to the Left or Right:

.single-post .main-page-wrapper {
      padding-left: 30px !important;
      padding-right: 30px !important;
    }

But if you want to target a specific Screen Size then you would need to add the Media Query with it to target that specifically, let’s say if you want to target 1200px then you would add the Media Query like this:

@media (max-width: 1200px) {
    }
    }

Location to paste Custom CSS is the following: Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS area.

Best Regards

admin-8347
    Participant

Thank you so much for your reply.

This Code:
    }
    actually worked.
    and by smaller screen, I meant the small desktop screen, not the Mobile screen anyways the above mention code actually worked.

Thanks for your help.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Need to Resize Only Single Post page’ is closed to new replies.