Home Forums WoodMart support forum Need to translate checkout button on slide in view cart function

Need to translate checkout button on slide in view cart function

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

questitgr
    Participant

Hey there,

I would like to change the translated text that is appearing in the slide-in panel that is used in order to view the cart.

I am attaching an image in order for you to better understand my request.

Thanks in advance for your help and feedback.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

You need to install and use the loco translate plugin and choose the correct path to translate the string.

Your path will be Loco Translate >> Plugins >> Woocommerce.

You can also watch the video in our detailed documentation in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

Best Regards.

questitgr
    Participant

Hey there again, thank you for your fast response to my question.

I am using the WPML plugin to translate but it seems that I cannot find the proper string to translate that.

Can you please provide me with the proper search term in order to find it through the string translation feature of WPML?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

If the strings are not appearing for your to change then you need to localize the translations then it will appear.

Please read the following article for further help:
    https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/finding-strings-that-dont-appear-on-the-string-translation-page/

Best Regards

bogdan-mihai
    Participant

Hello all!

I have a quite similar problem so I think a new topic is not needed.

I have managed to translate the buttons OP mentioned with Loco Translate, but I can’t manage to translate the text and the button that appears on that slide in when the cart is empty.

There were 2 strings I founds and translated with Loco Translate, and although they do appear translated in other sections of the site where identical strings are used, on the slide in they still appear in English.

Thank you and all the best,
    Bogdan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

@bogdan-mihai
    I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please create a new topic and provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)