Home Forums WoodMart support forum New Installed theme Slow

New Installed theme Slow

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ahad4ever
    Participant

Hi, before i bought this theme i saw demo theme score was good enough in GTMETRIX and Google Pagespeed.
    Now after installing theme to my server, its showing very bad result in GTMETRIX and Google Pagespeed. Please check attachment. I saw demo theme homepage size was 2.81MB but after install my home page size is 4.89MB. I think there can be installation issue for this. Please tell me what can I do to make this theme speed better and good score in GTMETRIX and Google Pagespeed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

In general, our theme is already optimized and don’t have too many resources to make your website slow. Most likely, your website performance suffers from the content you have added to your website. It may happen in case of too many plugins, large not optimized images or other resources. So we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)