Home Forums WoodMart support forum "New" label does not appear on secondary language product pages

"New" label does not appear on secondary language product pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hi there,

I hope you are all keeping well with this virus situation 🙂

When I add the “new” label to a product in my default language (English), I notice that the label does not appear on my secondary language pages(the same product in the oher languages). Do you know how I can get the label to also display on the product pages in the secondary languages? I use WPML but don’t think that is the issue, as I have already translated the “New” string in WPML.

Hello,

What plugin do you use? You should find it in WoodMart domain string “New” if you use WPML.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Yes as I said we use WPML and the string is translated.
    However the label does not appear at all on the secondary language product pages (in English or in any other language).

Do we have to go into each of the language pages per product and select to “add New label”? If that is the case, we have to do that 3 times per product if we have 3 languages. That would take a long time.

Normally any change you make on the default language product page is automatically transferred to the secondary language pages. But with the “New label” it does not seem to work.

Hello,

Yes, you should enable the option in each product translation.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

OK Understand now. Thanks for the reply

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘"New" label does not appear on secondary language product pages’ is closed to new replies.