Home Forums WoodMart support forum New Layout options – Cart and Checkout Layout page query, confusion and issue

New Layout options – Cart and Checkout Layout page query, confusion and issue

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have a final solution for that so we work on it.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Unfortunately, I could not understand this point or reason.

This was working until 6.5v or a nearby one.
    Things gets break after every update, every now and then. This is really quite frustrating.
    Logically and technically, it should work, as intended, and as we have explained earlier and requested for.

I mean, what is the purpose of Adding some BG color in Preset, whereby we actually want to set some other BG through Page settings. This way, it is really super, confusing. Specially, when we look at only the Custom Preset option.

Setting 2 different BG colors at 2 different places, just to achieve 1 BG color from one of the place, does not makes any sense.

Also, the purpose of Option Preset gets completely defeated.

I can wait, for sure. But the issue or bug should be accepted. And some sort of assurance is always expected, in order to have those resolved. No matter, if it takes or require some time.

I hope you can understand

Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by harshwe.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

At the moment our developers are working on adequately resolving this issue. Don’t worry, this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards

harshwe
    Participant

Hello Luke,

Thank you for confirming and assuring. This really helped and relaxed a lot.
    Thank you so much.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our customers are incredibly important to us here and your satisfaction remains our priority at all times.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team.

We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘New Layout options – Cart and Checkout Layout page query, confusion and issue’ is closed to new replies.