Home Forums Basel support forum New pages with different design

New pages with different design

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello

I want to create some new pages (shipping, payment, selling conditions, etc.), corresponding to my footer menu. I don’t want them to look like my landing page ; I want them to look exactly like my products pages.
    The problem is mainly the background and the central column that I need to customize (size). I have set the page design one “one column”, but I don’t see other fields to fill to apply my choices…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is not quite clear what exactly options do you want to apply for your new pages? Of course they can’t look exactly as your product page because they absolutely different types of pages. And, unfortunately, we can’t add a lot of options from Theme Settings for each page and we made only some generic options to be available to change for a particular page.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Impossible to set a background behind a central white column ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can add your CSS code for each page via Visual Composer. Try to add the same background as you made for product page

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t add background code in product page. I have filled the “backgroud field” because I am not able to invent a code. Such field is not available in ordinary page in Basel.
    But if you give me the code, I can add it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, try to use this code snippet

.main-page-wrapper {
        background: #fdeded;
    }

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you sure ? I don’t want to change my main page, only some new pages as explain previously.

The other problem is : in these pages, there is no CSS field to customize.

+ : how to define the image to use and “no repeat” ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So you don’t see the field as shown on the screenshot about?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No. There is no such field in this page.
    http://www.helenes.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ML-copie.jpg

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to switch to Visaul Composer editor to see this field.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK. Now I see it. I have put the snippet in this field…but I don’t see any change.

sorry to insist : how to define the image to use in background and “no repeat” ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, try to replace it with this code snippet

.website-wrapper {
        background: #4e6b6b;
    }

And here is how to make image not repeat

.website-wrapper {
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
    }

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, I am afraid it is not what I was asking for. Communication problem, I think.

Anyway, I think I have been searching in the wrong direction, much too complicated.
    I have solved a part of my problem, as you will see in the contact page (link below).
    I have simply put a background (repeat) in a row with 3 columns and put a white background in the central column. Then, I added an ID in the column and in CSS field to get a shadow (code you gave me for product page). It works fine.

BUT…Two a problem is remaining : I want to remove the 2 white rows on top and bottom of the page. I have also tryed to use the snippet given for the product page but it does not work. Can you help me in removing these two empty spaces ?
    (Thanks for your patience. My website will soon be achieved !)

PS : this morning, it has been impossible for me to log to my admin page with my personal code. I came in with the “Soutien” ID and code I gave you and I saw that my personal code has been changed (not by me). Any idea ?… So, for security reasons, I removed the implements made by “Soutien” and cancelled this user.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t access your web-site admin panel now and the link to the contact page now leads to 404 page. So please provide us a direct link to your contact form.

And we can’t say how your password may be changed. It is impossible to see it for other users here on the support forum.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I have corrected the name of the page today. Here is the actualized link. Is it enough for you to see what snippet I need to remove the 2 white empty spaces on top and bottom or do you need an access ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

First row is a header spacing. You can remove it with this code snippet

.main-header, .header-spacing {
        margin-bottom: 0!important;
    }

And the second one remove with this code

.site-content {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Both work fine.
    Thank you very much !

NB : I have a warning icon in front of this line in the CSS field :
    margin-bottom: 0!important;
    Could it be a problem ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, just ignore it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)