Home Forums Basel support forum New Product creation in woocommerce

New Product creation in woocommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

woidstyle
    Participant

I have problems placing a new product. It works fine with the “simple product”, however i have some variables in size and color, as soon as i click on variable product to check how it looks like it changes again the settings and there is “not in stock” showing up, even if i did not change anything regarding availability..?!? Also, i do not find out how to get rid of the shipping and delivery tab underneath the product.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

When you create a variable product, please insert the stock and price in each variation then check again.

Best Regards

woidstyle
    Participant

Thanks Elise. Did this now but however which size and color of my shirts / products I choose now there comes up the error message “No product matches your choice. Please choose another combination” ?!?

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

woidstyle
    Participant

See private message

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

woidstyle
    Participant

Did you log in in order to check?

Hello,

Now I am checking this product men/hoodies/hoody-stermvoidreeg/ everything works well. If you have any problems with other products, it means that you have configured them incorrectly.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)