Home Forums WoodMart support forum New tax in France !

New tax in France !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

leds-pros
    Participant

Hello,
    Unfortunatly, we have a new tax in France… and we are obliged to show this tax to customers…No coment.
    In fact it is a flat tax, that sometimes appears and sometimes no… Very simple as usually !
    So may be, the more simple is that I enter the right amount myself.
    But to do that, it is possible to add a line with small caracters, under the price to display it ( as the attachment ) ?
    Thanks a lot for your help,
    Leds-Pros

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can try to implement this custom code solution to display your custom information after the price for products https://gist.github.com/jameskoster/6875202

Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Sorry, but I very poor knowledge with programmation.
    I have tryied to put the code in function.php… But nothing appear in product page ?
    May I have to do something else ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have any other solutions since it is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and not related to our theme.

leds-pros
    Participant

I understand, but I don’t need formula.
    I just need to add always the few words “Dont eco-participation:” and have a place to enter myself the price for each product. Is it possible ?
    Thanks for your help,
    Leds-Pros

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand. But we thought that the solution we sent you will do the job you need. Sorry, but we don’t have other solutions for that since it is not a part of the theme.

Kind Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Well, but as I said to you before:
    ” I have tryied to put the code in function.php… But nothing appears in product page ?
    So, may I have to do something else ? ”
    May I have to enter something on another place ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, you need to place it to the functions.php in the child theme.

leds-pros
    Participant

Yes, but as I said before, nothing change… May you attachment, please ?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It means that this solution is not working for you. Sorry, but we don’t have other workarounds for this since the price template is generated by WooCommerce plugin, not by our theme.

leds-pros
    Participant

Ok, I understand. To another website ( replace by your theme), support give me a solution, with a code in function.php. I let you the code in private content.
    Now, I have a new line “dont eco participation” in product page, and I have to enter myself the good price in custom field. No matter.
    But, may you help me to:
    1/ Have the line “dont eco participation” more near to the price as attachment.
    2/ Don’t display the line “dont eco participation” if we have not the price ?
    Thanks a lot for your help

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Try to use this CSS code

.custom_ref { 
    	margin-top: -15px;
    }

2. This code always shows this text and we can’t hide it with CSS if there is no value there. You need to contact support that provided you with this code and ask for such improvement.

Regards

leds-pros
    Participant

Great. Thanks a lot, it is better.
    1/ Is it possible to reduce typography ?
    2/ Do you know how to contact woocommerce to have this done in Cart and checkout ?
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use this code to reduce the font size

.custom_ref { 
    	font-size: 12px;
    }

Sorry, but we don’t know how to contact WooCommerce with your question.

Yes, you can post the final code here and maybe it will be used by some other visitors.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)