Home Forums Basel support forum New user – few questions

New user – few questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kapteina
    Participant

Hello,

I have purchased this theme to use for a simple webshop setup, but I seem to have a few issues already, that I hope you can help me out with.

Main menu styling
    Where can I change the styling of the main menu, here under also the dropdown menus, background colors, colors etc.,

Buttons
    Where can I change the styling of buttons? Here there is only two colors to change, and that is primary and secondary…

Compare
    How do I disable or remove the icon?

Products “layout”
    When viewing products grids, how can I change the layout of the products, like adding a frame, or justfying the informations/buttons to say the left?

Product page
    How do I set it to show the product picture in original size?

Thats it for right now!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

We will do our best to help you with all your questions.

1. Main menu styling You can change menu font family, size and color in Theme Settings -> Typography. Other staffs like a background, submenu items fonts can be easily adjusted with CSS code. Could you please provide us how exactly you would like to make your dropdowns?

2. Buttons Could you please list what exact buttons you would like to change so we can prepare you with a Custom CSS snippet to do that?

3. Compare You can disable compare plugin in Dashboard -> Plugins.

4. Products “layout” Sorry, but this questions is more related to additional code customizations that are out of our theme support scope. You can find all available options for the shop page and products grid in Theme Settings -> Shop.

5. Product page You can change product images size in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)