Home Forums Basel support forum New WordPress Install – " The parent theme is missing. Please install the "basel

New WordPress Install – " The parent theme is missing. Please install the "basel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nhcreative
    Participant

I have installed a new wordpress install, added updates uploaded parent and child theme via ftp and unpacked. I also tried using the WP tools to upload it with the same results. Child theme is broken.

” The parent theme is missing. Please install the “basel” parent theme.”

I have not touched any code. I tried installing plugins also in case that was it. Same results.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

It seems to be something wrong with your parent theme installation. Be sure that the Basel theme is installed inside the folder wp-content/themes/basel/ and not in the wp-content/themes/basel/basel/. Maybe you have unzipped our theme package to the wrong folder and now have double basel/ folder.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

nhcreative
    Participant

I feel silly now. That fixed it. Thank you..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No problem. Contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘New WordPress Install – " The parent theme is missing. Please install the "basel’ is closed to new replies.