Home Forums WoodMart support forum News Letter Pop up Subscriber sign-up via MailChimp

News Letter Pop up Subscriber sign-up via MailChimp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DBooker1320
    Participant

When using the News Letter pop-up subscriber function via Mail Chimp the subscriber is being required to double opt-in. How do we turn this double opt in function off? We’ve deselected/ unchecked this feature within MailChimp however the clients are still required to double opt in.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

I am afraid it is not related to our theme, it is the issue of the Server and the plugin, please refer to the plugin documentation.

Best Regards

DBooker1320
    Participant

I want to make sure I’m understanding your response: I’ve gone to the plugin documentation but did not find any answers as to how to resolve this issue.

It sounds like you’re aware of the issue. So, can you provide more insight as to how to resolve this plug-in/server problem as you’ve indicated? Is there a defect in the plugin? Is deleting the Mail Chimp plug-in and purchasing another plugin the answer? Please advise.

Hello,

Please contact Mail Chimp’s support and ask them how to act if a plugin does not have this feature.

This does not relate to our theme that is why I can hardly help.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please contact Mail Chimp’s support and ask them how to act if a plugin does not have this feature.

This does not relate to our theme that is why I can hardly help.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)