Home Forums WoodMart support forum Newslatter css code does not work.

Newslatter css code does not work.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

amorcompele
    Participant

The css code for opening a newsletter “woodmart-open-newsletter” does not work after updating the theme.

I’m using it in the menu.

Hello,

Could you kindly provide the URL and screen, and how I can reproduce and see them?

Best Regards

amorcompele
    Participant

Hello,

I managed to make the popup open, in a very confusing and not so functional way, but AGAIN I say, everything I edit, whether with the woodmart theme or with Elementor, changes to the logged in user but it doesn’t stay the same for the visitor, it stays all buggy!

PLEASE help me as I am discouraged from making any improvements to the site, and we need those improvements!

For the popup to at least work, I did all the possible tests and even then I didn’t have the expected result.

I had to activate the theme’s promotional popup, choose the HTML BLOCK I created, but that alone was not enough for it to appear.

You also have to add a menu on the top bar where it says “first purchase”, with the SAME html block. It all worked strange for logged in users, but for the visitor a fiasco!

AHHH, the popup is not opening by itself after 2 seconds, it only opens if you click on the menu.

BUT I SAY AND I REPEAT, IT IS A PROBLEM IN GENERAL MODE.

With Elementor, almost nothing is the same as the edited one.

Question aside: Elementor popup doesn’t work with the theme?

I WILL LEAVE THE POPUP I TOLD YOU ENABLE.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

amorcompele
    Participant

It has permission to disable plugins so it comes back right away, as they always do… 🙂

Hello,

Please enable these options in the Dashboard > Elementor > Settings:

Selecting this option will disable Elementor’s Default Colors, using your theme’s colors.
    Selecting this option will disable Elementor’s Default Fonts, starting to use your theme’s fonts.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

amorcompele
    Participant

Did not work.

The problem is in a general way, problem with the theme itself, all settings I make on the site, for the user they are “normal” and for visitors it is all buggy.

IT HELPS ME! It’s a problem that’s been around for a while.

Hello,

The newsletter form is a separate plugin with its own styles. Please switch to any default theme and view the form, send us the screen of the form on the default theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)