Home Forums WoodMart support forum newsletter banner

newsletter banner

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mkbcn08
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve created a subscription banner using one of the woodmart templates fir that. I put a background picture and all is perfect on desktop. but not on mobile, why is that? did I make something wrong?

Thank you for your help!
    Mike

Hello,

Can you please share the banner or the page URL where you have created this banner along with WP admin login details so I will check and give you the solution about this.

Thanks.

mkbcn08
    Participant

Yes sure! thank you.

Hello,

You have added the background to the row and the row is displayed on desktop but on mobile only the section is displayed.

So you need to add the background image to the section to work for mobile.

Best Regards.

mkbcn08
    Participant

Thank you Aizaz!!

I duplicated the element so I could display one with the background image on the section for mobile and the other one for desktops. But when I was doing the css and testing I realized that it worked perfectly fine in the duplicate row with the background image set to that row… That’s weird… So I deleted the first row that didn’t display the background and now all is fine.

Thank you again for your always kind and quick support.
    Best Regards,
    Mike

Hello,

We are Glad that you managed to fix the issue by yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘newsletter banner’ is closed to new replies.