Home Forums WoodMart support forum Newsletter popup not working after age verification

Newsletter popup not working after age verification

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cvrhis
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you for adding the age verification popup. It’s great!

However, after verifying the age, the url changes to /# and after that, the newsletter (on click) popup does not load.

Would be great to fix in the next update.

Thank you for the great theme

Hello,

Could you Please provide the URL of the website to see the issue myself because the popup button is working after clicking the age verify popup on our deployment site.

To check the issue myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

cvrhis
    Participant

Thank you!

URL in private content below

Hello,

I have visited your website and the age verify popup is not enabled on your website. Please Make sure that you added the age verify popup correctly with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

cvrhis
    Participant

It is turned on (looking at it now) – could you take a look again?

Maybe you can check if the “woodmart_age_verify” cookie is removed in your browser?

Thank you!

cvrhis
    Participant

Video link below

Hello,

I have visited your website and it seems that your website is loaded from cache. Please delete the cache folder

from “Wp-content” then deactivate cache plugin and clear browser cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/dbGxJzw

If the problem continues then Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. And provide admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)