Home Forums WoodMart support forum No changes in theme settings is taking effect on site

No changes in theme settings is taking effect on site

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Staffan
    Participant

Hi Support,

As always, youre the best!

I have a weird problem that just occurred on my site. no changes from custom CSS or theme settings, header etc. is taken into effect.

It seems the site is just ignoring these. Ever seen this?

Note, I tried the clear cache – but not working as intended. I also tried removing added extensions, but it didnt make any difference 😀

Best,
    STaffan

Hello,

Navigate to Dashboard -> Plugins and disable the LiteSpeed cache plugin and then recheck the issue.

Best Regards.

Staffan
    Participant

Hi!

I did that, same issue. I actually have the exact same on the other site pasted below here and i have disabeled everything on the test site 😀

Any other ideas? It is really weird. For example all colours on buttons are gone. 😀

Staffan
    Participant

Please test on the test-site above.

Same user as per live site.

Best,
    Staffan

Hello,

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, You would better make the full backup of your site.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards.

Staffan
    Participant

Hi,

Do it on the test site posted above not the live one 🙂

The live one is working and selling so don’t try on that one.

But on test.smyckendahls.se you can try whatever you want.

🙂

Hope you find the error there.

Best,
    Staffan

Hello,

I have deactivated the plugins not related to the theme and the theme settings are saving fine. Reactivate the plugins one by one to check which one causes the issue. For your reference i have uploaded the woodmart logo in your header builder it is showing fine.

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Staffan
    Participant

Hhmm it still doesnt work.

I now cloned the running live site into the test site URL, I deactivated all plugins (removed all custom css) and the errors persists. I cant change the header, all buttons has lost color, no custom CSS is taking effect etc.

The live site is looking increasinlgly brooken.

Please check back into the TEST site and see if you can find the error. Its really troubeling.

Best regards,
    Staffan

Hello,

You had deactivated the elementor plugin that is why your site is not working. I have activated the elementor plugin and your content is showing now.

You are using the custom header for every page. Woodmart theme provides the option to create different headers for different pages. Please check the correct header and make changes and see the results.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-set-different-header-for-specific-page/

Best Regards.

Staffan
    Participant

Hi,

That is true, my mistake. Thanks! 😀

But all buttons has lost all their color? look at add to cart for example? Why is that?

Best,
    Staffan

Staffan
    Participant

Also no changes in custom CSS is applying to site.

Regarding the Logo, it seems like you no longer are able to use .SVG format in this logo. That’s why I couldn’t change it at all.

I’m pretty sure that these problems all came while updating to the latest version. Especially the ones related to button colors and custom CSS.

Staffan
    Participant

The Color problem must be theme related, because when I change to any other color than the predetermined ones in theme settings – for example in an HTML block – then the color shows.

Any Ideas?

Hello,

Can you please share the CPanel login details of your site so I can check and solve the issue?

Best Regards.

Staffan
    Participant

Yes, below!

😀

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have found that you have added the bracket in the custom selector in the Theme settings >> Typography >> Advanced: https://ibb.co/k8B0KWX

This {should not be there. I have removed it now the theme settings are working fine.

Best Regards.

Staffan
    Participant

Hi!

Okay,

I see but for me all the colors from the theme and the custom CSS is still gone even after clearing cache completely. look at the example below, the add to cart button should be green. And no custom CSS is active. The buttons in the cart widget doesnt have any color, the buttons in product archieve etc.

Why could that be? Its annoying. 😀

Best,
    Staffan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue is from the theme settings. Please reset the theme settings and then check back the site. If the issue will solved then please try to set the Typography options again in the theme settings. I think the issue is because of the Typography settings.

Best Regards.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)