Home Forums WoodMart support forum No images are seen in the mobile version

No images are seen in the mobile version

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello, in the mobile version you cannot see the images of any of the pages of my website.
    However if they are seen in the computer version.

Can you help me know how to solve this problem?

Hello,

Your website is loading from cache. Please delete the cache folder from “Wp-content” then clear the browser cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10z0a18

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello:

I Deleted the wp-content cache folder and also the browser cache but the problem persists.
    Also try disabling the wp-rocket plugin in case it could be tested from this plugin but I can’t solve the problem. Please, can you help me? The images continue not to be seen in both mobile and desktop versions

Thanks
    Maria

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme and provide with the admin panel login details of the website in the private content area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Maria Lago
    Participant

Here are the access details:

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working please provide me with the correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Maria Lago
    Participant

The data is correct, in fact you previously accessed with the same data. Please check again

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme and then tell me with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Maria Lago
    Participant

Hello,

All plugins are already deactivated and the main theme is also activated.

Thanks

Hello,

I have logged into your website and activated only the theme recommended plugins and the images are displaying fine.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/1125evv

Which clears that the issue is from a third-party plugin, not our theme.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Maria Lago
    Participant

Muchas gracias por tu ayuda!

Maria Lago
    Participant

I have done the test again and I see that the problem is only in the main page of the mobile version. The images are seen on the desktop version, but not yet on the mobile version. Have you tried the main page in the mobile version? … I continue to have this problem.

Also on the main page of the mobile version the menu does not expand … although in the rest of the pages it does …

Please help me to solve these problems on the main page of the mobile version

Thanks

Hello,

I have logged into your website and deactivated Advanced Ads plugin and the images are displaying on both mobile and desktop.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/112w85m

Which clears that the issue is from the third party plugin not our theme.

I have reactivated the plugin back on the site you can try deactivating it.

Best Regards

Maria Lago
    Participant

I have deactivated the advanced ads add-on and I still cannot see the images from my mobile. Have you tried viewing the web from a mobile phone or have you simply modified the size of your computer screen?
    Modifying the computer screen to the mobile version if you see the web, but if you access from a mobile device, the images are not seen even deactivating the add-on you say. Please help me

Maria Lago
    Participant

Another problem is that you may see the images because you are opening the web as a web administrator. If you are an administrator of the web, the images are seen, however when you are no longer connected as an administrator and you simply access the web as a user, the images are not seen. Please can you check it out?

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default wordpress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Maria Lago
    Participant

How can you help me? … I’ve been asking you for help since March 29, please for an urgent solution!

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have deactivated all the 3rd party plugins from the site and activated the only theme required plugins and removed the cache from the site, now the site is showing fine. Please activate the plugins one by one and check which plugin created the issue for you.

Best Regards.

Maria Lago
    Participant

Thank you! It’s solved!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

The issue was that you have set the homepage and Shop page same that was causing the issue. I have created a separate shop page and the issue is fixed.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘No images are seen in the mobile version’ is closed to new replies.