Home Forums Basel support forum No Mega Menu List Item in HTML Block with Visual Composer

No Mega Menu List Item in HTML Block with Visual Composer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

Hello xtemos,

I have watched your video regarding Mega Menu creation like what you have suggested to watch in the other topic section.
    However, I can’t find any element in the visual composer named as Mega Menu list and mega menu list item.
    I only get Mega Menu widget, but there is no option to add any mega menu list items.
    How do I make a mega menu like yours only using the element you have provided in this case “Mega Menu widget”?

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we already answered you, this video is related to other theme and not to Basel.

Regards

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

But, how do I make a mega menu with the basel mega menu widget using the visual composer HTML block?
    You do not have either any documentation or videos regarding building a mega menu with your basel mega menu widget.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we already told you and this information is described in our documentation here https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/create-menu/ you need to place your HTML Block shortcode to the description field.

agungmegaiswara
    Participant

I mean, in the html block using visual composer.
    How do I add menu items inside the visual composer?

Should we use the text block element and then link it one by one with the respective page?
    and how do I add “featured product” in the mega menu?

In the woodmart video, the mega menu creation is very straightforward and very easy to understand. Add menu list, then menu list items, then finish. That’s it.
    But, not with basel. I still can not find any ways to add menu list items in the visual composer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, sorry, we didn’t understand you previously. Yes, with Basel, it requires a bit of HTML code to add menu items. You just need to add a text block with the code like this for example

<ul class="sub-menu">
       <li><a href="#">Menu title</a>
          <ul class="sub-sub-menu">
    	<li><a href="#">Menu item</a></li>
    	<li><a href="#">Menu item2</a></li>
    	<li><a href="#">Menu item3</a></li>
          </ul>
       </li>
    </ul>

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)