Home Forums WoodMart support forum No option to choose Google Fonts

No option to choose Google Fonts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tony
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t see any options to choose Google Fonts in the typography section. Please see the screenshot attached.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please try to disable all extra plugins that are not required for our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

tony
    Participant

Hi,

It looks like the plugin “CMP – Coming Soon & Maintenance Plugin” has caused the issue. After deactivating it the Google Font settings are now fully available.

By the way, do you plan to add sticky header settings to the settings panel? (color, alignment of the logo & text). Right now the position of the logo is not consistent on some pre-set headers (normal header: center, sticky header left or sticky header is black on the homepage and white on the product page – see e.g. Demo Organic). It would be great to be able to edit it in the settings.

Nevertheless, WoodMart is a nice theme and I’m looking forward to your new updates.

Thanks for the hint & best wishes,
    Anton

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are glad that you found the solution. We are working on our WoodMart 2.0 update that will include a visual drag & drop header builder that should give you more control on your header and sticky header too.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)