Home Forums WoodMart support forum No Sidebar

No Sidebar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Msayda
    Participant

Hi Admin

1.I want to add a sidebar to the left of my category and product pages but when i go into appearances>widgets, there is no sidebar displayed. I want to be able to add product filters. And is it possible to apply product for specific categories?

2. Whenever i select a filter such as the default- show latest, price high to low etc, it redirects to the homepage for some reason.

Msayda
    Participant

Please see image attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all, you need to configure the sidebar to show. In order to configure it on the shop and category pages, navigate to the Theme Settings > shop > Sidebar and Title and enable. Then, navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Shop page widget area > add the widgets.

In order to set the sidebar on a product page, navigate to the Theme Settings > Product page, and then in Appearance > Widgets you will find “Single product page widget area”

Best Regards

Msayda
    Participant

Hi there,

I have followed your instructions but the sidebar on the left does not seem to appear at all on my site. Please help.

Also, could you help me with my second question which is-

2. Whenever i select a filter such as the default- show latest, price high to low etc, it redirects to the homepage for some reason.

Thank you

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

Msayda
    Participant

Hi,

I want to add a filter down the side similar to the image attached

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the credentials we cannot log in.

Best Regards

Msayda
    Participant

Please see attached

Hello,

1. shop page: you have one and the same page as the home page and as the shop page. You have disabled the sidebar on the home/shop page that is why it is not shown on the category page. The category page inherits the settings of the shop page. You would better divide these pages and configure the shop page to have the sidebar. Do not add any content to the shop page. It is functionality page.

2. Product page: you have not set the sidebar in the Theme Settings > Product page http://prntscr.com/ntrviz

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)