Home Forums Basel support forum Nofollow on Product Grid

Nofollow on Product Grid

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there,

I got about 1000 notices with “nofollow”. Every time that I used “Product Grid” or with “related products”. I think that could be negative for SEO, so I’d like to remove this. Can you help me?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the links you want to remove nofollow on? Most of them are part of the WooCommerce plugin and not related to our theme. We will check what we can help you with here.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

I think that it is a code related to Basel. There is a nofollow on each “Choose” button on each products grid. Why? It have a sense that I do not understand?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

These buttons are part of the WooCommerce plugin. Could you please check how it works with default WP theme?

Giulio
    Participant

Mmm… is it your theme? https://ibb.co/nGhPoy

Giulio
    Participant

“With excerpt” is a your customization of WC?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but the button code is a part of the plugin. Our theme uses WooCommerce functions, but not built its own buttons HTML markup.

Giulio
    Participant

Ok guys, thank you. At least could you please suggest me which is the file to modify?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The file is woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php function name –
    woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart

Giulio
    Participant

Thank you guys. In your opinion why is it nofollow? It isn’t useful to set dofollow to connect better all products?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know why they do it this way.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)