Home Forums WoodMart support forum NOT ABLE TO ADD MAIN MENU IN WOODMART FASHION COLOR THEME

NOT ABLE TO ADD MAIN MENU IN WOODMART FASHION COLOR THEME

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

anitapaul8787
    Participant

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE CREATED ‘MAIN MENU’ WITH THE HELP OF WORDPRESS(UNDER APPEARENCE).BUT WHEN I UPDATED THE ‘MAIN MENU’ IT DOESN’T UPDATE IN MY WEBSITE.MAIN MENU REMAINS SAME.I HAVE TRIED A LOT FOR THIS,PLEASE HELP ME OUT.I HAVE ATTACHED TWO ATTACHEMENT FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

anitapaul8787
    Participant

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE CREATED ‘MAIN MENU’ WITH THE HELP OF WORDPRESS(UNDER APPEARENCE).BUT WHEN I UPDATED THE ‘MAIN MENU’ IT DOESN’T UPDATE IN MY WEBSITE.MAIN MENU REMAINS SAME.I HAVE TRIED A LOT FOR THIS,PLEASE HELP ME OUT.I HAVE ATTACHED TWO ATTACHEMENT FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

anitapaul8787
    Participant

I HAVE GIVEN MY ALL CREDENTIALS.

Attachments:

anitapaul8787
    Participant

Dear sir,
    Please make sure i want “FASHION COLOR” THEME. AND I WANT TO ADD EVERY CONTENT IN THIS THEME ONLY.AND ONE MORE THING WHEN I CLICK IN MY “HOME PAGE” ANOTHER THEME IS APPEARING.PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE.

Attachments:

Hello,

As for the menu, you have added a Secondary menu element https://prnt.sc/vswf7a , replace it with the Main menu element: https://prnt.sc/vswfwo

Please provide the page URL where you see another theme. Please provide more details about what you want to change.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)