Home Forums Basel support forum Not able to upload image

Not able to upload image

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

jkpuser
    Participant

I purchased your theme today. I have uploaded your theme and installed required plugins. Haven’t yet downloaded sample content. I am not able to add any product image in Woocommerce – Add Product – Set Product Image. My earlier images are also not showing. When I deactivate your theme and set another theme, its working. What is the issue? Kindly reply asap.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing our theme and contacting us.

At the moment we don’t see any content on your web-site and there are no any products there. Could you please provide us your admin access (paste it into “Private Content” area) so we could check why you can’t add product images?

Regards

jkpuser
    Participant

Sent details, kindly check

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you.

We just investigated your web-site and see that your WordPress uploader gives this error when we try to upload some image to the product

But it is not related to our theme. We tried to activate default WordPress theme and it doesn’t work too.

But all your previously uploaded images work well.

We have found possible solution for you. Please read answers to similar questions here
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/http-error-when-uploading-images-17/
    https://themeskills.com/fix-http-error-when-uploading-images-to-wordpress/

Regards

jkpuser
    Participant

Sir, seems like it is related to your theme. I have deactivated following plugins which were installed as part of your theme, and its working now.

Deactivated themes :
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    Redux Framework

Kindly inform correct solution to this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you try a workaround from articles we sent you? If you are not able to do this, could you please provide us your FTP access so we could try ourselves?

jkpuser
    Participant

I have upgraded the memory allocated to PHP as per your instruction sample. I haven’t tried other 2 things. I tried on removing few plugins which were installed during your theme installation and it worked.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, could you please provide us your FTP credentials?

jkpuser
    Participant

Sorry, I am new to wordpress and server installations. We have taken shared server in Godaddy, should I give you my Godaddy username password? Files are in cpanel.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need your FTP host, username and password. Send us it via Private Content. If you can’t find it try to contact your hosting providers so they can give you this data.

jkpuser
    Participant

Kindly check details

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have double checked everything and can’t find any reason why it may happen because of our theme. And it doesn’t mean what exactly plugins need to be deactivated to make it work. We have turned off some plugins that don’t need for our theme and now it works correctly. Seems to be a server issue, because uploader stops working just in case a lot of plugins are installed on the server. Contact your hosting providers and describe this situation, they should help you. Or simply upload all products while some plugins deactivated and then activate it after all work is done.

jkpuser
    Participant

Kindly inform what plugins are required for your theme. I will check with hosting providers and let you know. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Required plugins:

Redux Framework
    WooCommerce
    Revolution Slider
    Visual Composer
    Basel Post Types

And recommended (not required for our theme to work):

Wishlist
    Compare
    Contact form 7
    Mailchimp
    Posts widget
    Twitter

jkpuser
    Participant

Thank you. Wishlist & compare are functionalities in your theme. Will they work without these plugins “Wishlist” & “Compare”?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Wishlist and Compare plugins required to implement compare products and wishlist functionality.

jkpuser
    Participant

Everything is working fine now. I have deleted the website and started fresh by installing wordpress, woocommerce and your theme. I will contact if I am stuck up with anything. Thanks for your support.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you have solved the problem. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Not able to upload image’ is closed to new replies.