Home Forums WoodMart support forum Not the right dropdown settings for Mega menu

Not the right dropdown settings for Mega menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

remco
    Participant

I don’t have the options to choose an html block for the categories mega menu.
    Only the html-blocks from the demo-content are showing up, but I can’t find a place the add or change them.

Maybe a bug.

Thank you for your support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We are really Sorry for the delay in the response.

Right now, for the HTML Block selection for the Sub-Item, you can use the Block’s Shortcode under the Extra options > Description area like it is shown in the following Image: https://ibb.co/T4BYNCJ

Best Regards

remco
    Participant

I tried that, but it didn’t work. I add it in the description field, but the html don’t show up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, can you please share valid WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site in the below listed format on which you are facing the issue so that we can proceed further and check the issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

WP-ADMIN URL:
    WP-ADMIN USERNAME:
    WP-ADMIN PASSWORD:

Best Regards

remco
    Participant

Thank you for your support.

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved. Now, you can easily select the HTML Block for the Sub-Items.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Best Regards

remco
    Participant

Thank you and it works!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Not the right dropdown settings for Mega menu’ is closed to new replies.