Home Forums WoodMart support forum not working

not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mshafshak
    Participant

1.my shop while using ajax it loads the pages although i’m on the latest theme and wordpress
    2. the shop is a bit slow in loading
    3. shipping is not showing in the checkout page
    4. WPML, when changing to ar version can’t change Arabic for the following strings (browse categories, Search, select category in the search, My account, My wishlist
    attached from what i talking about in the Ar version some strings are in English and i cant change them else where
    5.out of stock items in product page shows add to cart (as attached) and the product has some sizes out of stock not all of them, and it shows that all are in stock
    6. read more in arabic version is repeated twice (attached)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mshafshak
    Participant

4. WPML, when changing to ar version can’t change Arabic for the following strings (browse categories, Search, select category in the search, My account, My wishlist
    attached from what i talking about in the Ar version some strings are in English and i cant change them else where
    5.out of stock items in product page shows add to cart (as attached) and the product has some sizes out of stock not all of them, and it shows that all are in stock
    6. read more in arabic version is repeated twice (attached)

Attachments:

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1, 5, 6 Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

5,3 Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

2. we suggest you to remove unnecessary plugins, install some kind of JS & CSS optimizing plugins like Better WordPress Minify and a caching plugin like WP Super Cache. Also, you can use GTmetrix tool to see what makes your website slow and optimize these parts of your website.

As for WPML please find the necessary stings in the WPML > Translation strings.

Best Regards

mshafshak
    Participant

1 2 3 are solved because of plugins

4 5 6 i did all what u said changed the theme to check if the problem exist or not it still exists, i tried searching for the string My wishlist, browse categories, categories and so on but they don’t change on the front end

so please you can go ahead and check the back end of the issues

mshafshak
    Participant

still no 1 ajax in store not working tried everything and still loading the page

mshafshak
    Participant

I found out the problem, its from the WPML string translation the problem of ajax how can i reset the plugin to defaults ?

Hello,

4 5 6 i did all what u said changed the theme to check if the problem exist or not it still exists It means that our theme does not influence, this is the Woocommerce functionality, try to search for a plugin to get the effect you want.

I found out the problem, its from the WPML string translation Please contact WPML support.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mshafshak
    Participant

i fixed everything but the attached screenshot with the highlighted names i tried translating them but they are not added to WPML String translation and i cant find where i can make the arabic translation. and its not related to WPML its from your end

Attachments:

Hello,

I cannot reach your site, unfortunately, https://prnt.sc/z4hk4x

You need to translate My Account page, Other strings you will find in the WPML > String translation.

Best Regards

mshafshak
    Participant

the link is working please check again , i tired it.
    account & wishlist pages are already translated but they dont appear as translated
    Browse categories select category & Search products in the search

mshafshak
    Participant

I found out the problem you have to go to WPML >> string translation and check the two check boxes to render the strings that are not located (attached)

Attachments:

Hello,

Have you solved all the issues? Do you need any more help?

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)