Home Forums WoodMart support forum Not working Infinite scrolling

Not working Infinite scrolling

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Mineralista
    Participant

Hello,

I choosed Infinite scrolling as type of pagination on my shop page, but it does not work. Instead of this, it appears the “Load more” button, but it does not works either. How can I fix that?

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Before we dive into finding the problem, I will need admin access from you. Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Mineralista
    Participant

Hello,

I can give you admin access but my website is an ecommerce, so I can not disable all plugins not related to your theme. How can we do?

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, without disabling all plugins we can’t tell you exactly why the problem causes.

Could you please create a staging site with the same settings, plugins, etc.? So we could check it there.

Kind Regards

Mineralista
    Participant

Hello,

I could do that, but right now it´s diffcult for me. First I´d like to try to fix it directly. If you know some reasons why it could happend I can try to fix this directly.

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

First of all, you need to check your plugins (most likely, the problem in them) and then check how the “Infinite scrolling” works on the parent theme.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Mineralista
    Participant

Thanks!

Regards

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I hope after following the troubleshooting steps, you were able to resolve your issue. I hope you are not facing the same issue again. In case you need any additional help, I’d be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Not working Infinite scrolling’ is closed to new replies.