Home Forums Basel support forum number 2 product photo is a white blank spot

number 2 product photo is a white blank spot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Franziska
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

In order to update the plugin, navigate t to Appearance > Install Plugins. If you cannot, upload the plugin from this forum profile and install via Dashboard > Plugins.

As for the second problem.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

Franziska
    Participant

I cannot create a new topic? I have tried 4 times now….. Can you help me with solving how I get the Youtube video to appear by the product? https://fanzis.com/vare/glimmer-sandal/ – it seems like it doesn’t work.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Check your youtube link, seems the link is broken or incorrect. The field description contains the sample of the link which should be. Perhaps you inserted the wrong format.

Best Regard

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)